It’s time to dust off your recipe books again and decide on your entries for the hotly anticipated Heatons Bake Off Competition, which will be held on Sunday 10th June. This year our esteemed judges will be accepting entries in the following categories:
- Tray Bake
- A Show Stopping Celebration Cake, themed around the sustainable #kicktheplastic initiative in the Heatons
- 6 cupcakes
- Under 16s treat
Entries will be judged on appearance (particularly The Showstopper) and taste. All entries must fit in an 8″ square, except the showstopper which may fit into a 12″ square.
How to enter
- Choose which category you’d like to have a go at (as many as you like)
- Complete the Heatons Bake Off entry form and submit with your entry at the Festival
- Bring your entry to the Afternoon Tea Tent at the Festival between 11am and 12noon on Sunday 10th June
- Please attach a photo of your entry with your entry form, or add a label to your entry with your name and number on
- Pay your entry fee(s) when you submit your edible entry: £2 per adult entry, £1 per under 16 entry (cash only)
- Enjoy the family day at the festival
- Listen to the results from the main stage at about 2.10pm on Sunday 10th June
After the judging has taken place at midday on Sunday, all bakes will then be sold in the Afternoon Tea Tent to raise money for the Stockport Car Scheme charity. If you do not wish your entry to be sold for charity then we would greatly appreciate it if you could please make a donation to the charity fund in order to “buy back” your entry to enjoy yourself.
We are delighted to announce the Heatons Bake Off Competition is sponsored by Claritas Wealth Management, and we’d like to thank the whole team for their support!
We very much look forward to seeing the Heatons’ community creations!
Any questions, please email Mel at email@example.com